Need An Arborist?
Although 95% of the time an Arborist (also called "Tree Surgeons") is not necessary for standard tree services, in the rare event you are required to have a project "signed off" by a CERTIFIED LICENSED PROFESSIONAL, at Geddie Tree Service, LLC, we have a full time Arborist on staff.
A CERTIFIED ARBORIST is the top of the line in the tree service industry. Each state sets the requirements to be licensed. In Mississippi, advanced schooling and years of qualified hands-on experience are a pre-requisite to take the TEST, usually in a University setting. On successful completion, a PROFESSIONAL LICENSE is issued.
An ARBORIST deals with the "health and safety of individual plants" and offers a variety of services such as:
- An Arborist is required in Hattiesburg, Ms. by several HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS to "sign off" on tree removal.
- Disease identification, deep root fertilization, pruning, and planting.
- TREE SPRAYING to remove invasive species and mitigate disease to save desirable trees.
- Overall landscaping issues.
*NOTE! All tree service estimates preformed by Geddie Tree Service, LLC, are free. HOWEVER, IF SERVICES OF A CERTIFIED ARBORIST ARE REQUIRED, THERE IS A FEE CHARGED BY THE ARBORIST. We will never call in our Arborist without your knowledge and permission. The fee standard in Mississippi is $300-$450.
Whether you need:
- An ARBORIST in Hatiesburg, Ms. For a TREE SPRAYING consultation
- A CERTIFIED ARBORIST in Ellisville, Ms. for TREE DISEASE IDENTIFICATION
- Or a LICENSED CERTIFIED ARBORIST in Laurel, Ms. to sign off on TREE REMOVAL,
Contact us now for a free quote on your projectFree Estimate Get A Quote